Thursday, January 26, 2012

Aural/Oral links and posts

Hi,
Easy but complicated task.
I think the oral/Aural need more focus, as they are not like the normal posts.
I have been trying to get through and post for a while now but it seems that i am not doing it right.

I will continue trying and hopefully i can get it done.

This is a learning process for us before it is for our students so that is why we have to make sure we do good and understand while we still have Jodi and Sherie to assist us.

Best.
Hakim

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Hakim! Just do a trial and error. I'm sure we'll all learn something slowly but surely. Sometimes I don't know whether I did it correctly or not but I just post about it first and see how it goes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hakim,

    I'm still learning how to do some of this, too! I agree with what Nur said. Trial and error! But you've got this post up, and that's a good start! Next week, you'll feel more confident.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete