Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy that power point is involved in this course


Hi all,
I started working on my power point. Its really interesting because the last time i worked on power point was like two years ago.

I think the most difficult part of the project is not the content because that is simple. 

I really want to make it unique and use it for the future. I also want it to be a good start for me where i can start using more power point activities in classes. 

One point i really liked in the reading to introduce power point, they stressed that some of the best power point slides are not the ones with the most writings on it. Sometimes it needs more brains that words. Make it clear, short, easy, and effective.

I never thought that such a short 10 week course can cover so many different angles. I was not that serious in the first two weeks of the course, but i have been basically crazy about it over the last month.

Hope we have a good and fruitful second half of this course.
Best.
Hakim Almasmari
Yemen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hakim,

    Great to see that you're alive and kicking.
    Now we all know how to create good powerpoint slides with a few tricks too.
    I'm looking forward to view everyone's powerpoint presentation.

    regards,
    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hakim

    Happy to hear that you're improving in the field of technology!
    You will enjoy using all the skills you learned a lot!
    Wish you the best!
    Cheers

    Rachid

    ReplyDelete