Friday, February 3, 2012

Yemen Students Getting Confident in Using Technology to Learn Englis

Hi all,

I feel my students are starting to get in the mood and understanding of using technology in learning English.

They are starting in small baby steps, by i feel they are starting to become more relaxed and confident.

One student even told me that with technology available in the English learning process, he does not think class instructors will be as valuable as the past, though they still need to observe. I think he was just happy to see what you can get from the web when it comes to learning English.

Best.
Hakim Almasmari
Yemen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hakim,

    I congratulate you for succeeding in making your students starting to appreciate the use of technology for English.

    My question is, will technology eventually replaces the teacher in class? or is it only holds a complimentary role?

    This could be a suggested discussion topic in your class.

    Best of luck,

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete