Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hectic but interesting week

Hi everyone,
thanks for all your comments on my last blog. I really appreciate it!

This week has forced all of us to give an extra amount of time to ensure that the project is handed over as a draft.

I just cant believe that we are doing our final project.

Just weeks ago, we were learning and being introduced to use technology in our classes. This is great and helping me so much grow as a teacher.

i am now more confident and feel that i can teach to a new level to help my students exceed.

We just can't thank Jodi and Sherie enough for all their hard work.

Best.
Hakim Almasmari
Yemen

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hakim,

    This is similar to my experience to completing the project at wee hours in the morning. A painful task with guaranteed learning experience for sure. I hope everyone can pull through. Now it's the process of revising and editing.
    Good luck. We all need to persevere. :)

    xx
    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hakim,
    Yes, it was a very hectic week. It has lots of things to finish; however, just imagine struggling to be just on time and benefit from everything you learn.
    I wish you the best of luck, Hakim.
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete